nafex - [NAFEX] Fruit Photos Profit Opportunity

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • To: <Gardenwriters@lists.ibiblio.org>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fruit Photos Profit Opportunity
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:20:41 -0600

Cool Springs Press, which is publishing my book on heirlooms, needs the photos listed below. I shot most of pix for the book, but these are what I didn't have....and what they are having difficulty finding.

Contact Cindy Games at CSP directly.
cgames@coolspringspress.com
Payment is something you will have to negotiate.
Doreen Howard
--------------------------------
Photo should be a close-up of ripe fruit.

Melons, Musk:
Blenheim Orange
Hale's Best
Jenny Lind

Watermelons:
Georgia Rattlesnake
Sugar Baby
Kleckley Sweet

Pears:
Flemish Beauty
Comice
Bosc
Anjou
Seckel
Bartlett

  • [NAFEX] Fruit Photos Profit Opportunity, Doreen Howard, 11/23/2010