nafex - [NAFEX] Southern Fruit Fellowship at FALL FLOWER & GARDEN FEST in Crystal Springs, MS

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Southern Fruit Fellowship at FALL FLOWER & GARDEN FEST in Crystal Springs, MS
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:11:43 -0700 (PDT)

FALL FLOWER & GARDEN FEST

CRYSTAL SPRINGS, MISSISSIPPI

OCTOBER 15 & 16, 2010

The 2010 Fall Flower & Garden Fest will be Friday and Saturday, October 15 & 16, 2010
from 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. at the Truck Crops Experiment Station in Crystal Springs,
Mississippi.  This is the largest home gardening show in the southeastern United States with an
average attendance of around 6,000 people over the two-day event.  Admission and parking are
free.

SFF will have grafting demonstrations, fruit and vegetable exhibits, plants for sale, sign up new
members  and will answer questions regarding fruit growing.  We could use some help at the
tables both days.  If you plan to stay overnight, we usually stay at America's Best Value Inn in
Hazlehurst.  The telephone number is 601-894-0388. They are usually very busy over this
weekend, so call early.

 The Experiment Station is 25 miles South of Jackson, just South of Interstate 55, Exit 68, on
U.S. Highway 51.  For more information and complete details, see the Fall Flower & Garden Fest
web page at msucares.com/fallfest or call 601-892-3731.

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!