nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Goji Berry question

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Goji Berry question
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 03:41:30 -0700 (PDT)

I've never had problems with mine not flowering.  In fact, they were covered with flowers from midsummer on and serviced by numerous different types of pollinating insects.  However, they set few fruits.  I think that the pollen was viable for only a very short period of time per flower, even though each flower itself persisted for days.