nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting blueberries onto farkleberry/sparkleberry

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting blueberries onto farkleberry/sparkleberry
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:51:45 -0700

I grafted V.arboreum on highbush blueberry over 20 years ago. They are still healthy. I was going to cross the two, but V.arboreum blooms about when the blueberries are ripening.
-Lon Rombough
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/