nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Berry bead availability

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Berry bead availability
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:54:45 -0500

I have been unable to find anything suitable locally except for a cherry
sized bead that deteriorated in a few days exposure to the weather.

I've looked in craft stores here, too, but never found anything even close to berry-sized. Online, it's kind of hard to tell exactly what I'd be getting. Well, I don't have a lot of time to look during the summer.

Good luck!

Bill

http://garthright.blogspot.com/

--
The best way to predict the future is to invent it. - Alan Kay