nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:24:43 -0400

Hi - I'm interviewing for a position in Madison, WI. I would sure like to
know what this would mean for my garden & orchard pursuits. I've been
pretty spoiled by the heat and long growing seasons, along with the low cost
of living here in East TN. Would invite private replies on this - also,
considering going back to upstate NY (have this idiotic dream about living
in Ithaca!).

Thanks - Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA
Health Care Quality Improvement