nafex - [NAFEX] Home tissue culture workshops, association

  • From: Douglas Woodard <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Home tissue culture workshops, association
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:40:57 -0400

It seems that there are four workshops planned for various parts of the
U.S. this summer, the first for Florida in early July.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

*****
Posted from the CoolFruit yahoogroup:

Hi Group,

Several on this group responded positively to a poll or announcement
I made about a Plant Tissue Culture Workshop in SW Florida and
I wanted to send a general update.

Thanks to your responses it looks like there will be a workshop on
9 July in Palmetto Florida. Our instructor Dr. Carol Stiff
has the information up on her web site:
http://www.hometissueculture.org/
<http://www.hometissueculture.org/htcgworkshops.htm>

I have posted also posted a "Why Tissue Culture" essay and updated
the information about the workshop on:
http://www.propagatingplants.org

If you are still interested please check out this updated information.
Space is limited to 20 students. You can write to me (address below my
name)
or to Carol direct with questions to request a PDF flier and comments at:
carol(at)kitchencultureEducation.org

If you know someone who might be interested please pass this along.
Again my thanks for your interest,

Bob Cannon
SW Florida USA
Consoleg4(at)comcast.net

  • [NAFEX] Home tissue culture workshops, association, Douglas Woodard, 06/16/2010