nafex - [NAFEX] esfenvalerate for PC?

  • From: "V. Michael Bove Jr." <vmb@teakettlefarm.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] esfenvalerate for PC?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:07:41 -0400

I've heard that esfenvalerate may be effective against our nemesis the plum curculio. Has anyone on this list any experience with that, either positive or negative?

If so, what form/brand were you using? Ortho Bug-B-Gon Max concentrate used to be a convenient way to get it but I see that they've now reformulated it with bifenthrin instead (and does anyone know anything about bifenthrin and PC?)

Michael Bove
Teakettle Farm, Z6 (MA/RI border)

  • [NAFEX] esfenvalerate for PC?, V. Michael Bove Jr., 06/15/2010