nafex - Re: [NAFEX] GojiTreesÂ(R) Natural Health Care - Certified Goji Seed

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] GojiTreesÂ(R) Natural Health Care - Certified Goji Seed
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:08:55 -0500

The website says it's from Arkansas. I ordered a pack from him &
couldn't get any but a few to germinate. A pack from JL Hudson had
almost 100% germination.

~mIEKAL

Speaking of Goji, my one plant in the ground made it thru the mildest
WI winter we've had in years but nonetheless seems to be struggling.
A lot of the branches have winter killed. A friend 10 miles away who
has plants from the same seed batch has his growing like gangbusters
which suggests to me that it may be soil / nutrient related...