nafex - [NAFEX] California - native persimmons...

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] California - native persimmons...
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 06:32:45 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2010 11:10:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, webmaster@persimmonpudding.com writes:

Hello all.   I had a reader on my site who lives in Caliornia and wants native persimmons (Diospyros virginiana) which one can no longer bring into California.  Is anyone on the list who may have these in CA
?

That answer may be obtain seed. The California Rare Fruit Growers has seed from time to time available. Also I can send seed.

Jerry Lehman
7780 Persimmon St.
Terre Haute, IN 47802

  • [NAFEX] California - native persimmons..., Jwlehman, 04/25/2010