nafex - Re: [NAFEX] backpack vs good quality trombone sprayer

  • From: Applesrgoodforu@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] backpack vs good quality trombone sprayer
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 00:17:00 EDT

Jerry. To spray at hard to get places  in the tops of the trees I just open up my spray tip to a single stream. I then hold that a few inches in front of my leaf blower. It now becomes a mini jet blast sprayer. Easily gets to  the top of any fruit tree. The spray is now a fine mist.

Dan Ester
Eugene, Oregon