nafex - [NAFEX] listing from old catalog

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] listing from old catalog
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:32:45 -0700

Title: listing from old catalog

Hello to NAFEX folks,

This is a bit of an odd request--

I am looking for a Bear Creek Catalog listing from before 2000. I need the description of a "native" plum , probably the Sierra Plum (to see if it is the one that sprouts from the base) and for Timm and Success serviceberries (possibly Amelanchier stolonifera).

My garden will be on a garden tour soon and I need to make sure these are the correct plants and scientific names.

Idell Weydemeyer

   digs

        dabbles

            daily          maybe