nafex - Re: [NAFEX] swenson numbered grape varieties

  • From: Roy Johnson <royj157@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] swenson numbered grape varieties
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:27:28 -0800

Contact me off list

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Anton Ptak <antonptak@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of a source for elmer swenson's numbered grape variety
2-12-13?  I'd be happy with cuttings or vines, but I'm thinking the latter
are most likely not available.  I would also consider any recommendations of
his lesser known varieties that may be a good market grape that is fairly
disease resistant - seeded is ok.

Thanks,
Anton Ptak
W. Wisc zone 4a