nafex - [NAFEX] G.Russet scion offer/ email test

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] G.Russet scion offer/ email test
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:42:04 +0000

<A20B4475-552B-489D-A540-8076C41ECE02@hvc.rr.com>

My Hotmail acct has hickups=2C or maybe flu=2C but here goes:
=20
I have 2 "golden russet" trees which I can share w/ others who don't mind m=
ore ambiguity in the naming. I have no idea which names they ever had. On=
e does ok in z4=2C the other needs 5 or better to ripen. Contact off-list=
=2C but if I get several replies (AND the email works!) I might post longe=
r descriptions to the list.
=20
Tanis Cuff=2C s.WI z4-ish=2C poor soil. Droughty late summer til a couple =
weeks ago=2C then chilly & damp. No wonder late apples don't ripen!
=
=20
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft=92s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/=