nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hardy Chicago pics

  • From: "Bassem Samaan" <bassem@gardener.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hardy Chicago pics
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:47:38 -0500

They look very similar to mine.
I've been hearing mixed reports on edible landscaping mixing up the varieties
tags. They initially had a Sal's fig and hardy chicago, but later they said
they look very similar that they all became labeled hardy chicago. however I
have the original Sal's that they had originally, and it doesn't look the
same as hardy chicago.
Not a 100% sure but your leaves look very similar to hardy chicago, and the
fruit as well..
Figs were very late this year due to lack of the heat for us here in the
northeast.
Good luck

Thanks,

Bass Samaan