nafex - Re: [NAFEX] autumn olive

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: Hector Black <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] autumn olive
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:04:42 -0600

Anybody have any other ideas about why my autumn olive doesn't fruit? I have plenty of chill hours in NM at 7000 ft. I'm trying to remember when it actually flowers. We have trouble with a lot of things getting their flowers or newly set fruit hit by late frosts.

I put in a second one a couple years ago, as I've seen mixed info on the need for a pollinator.

Best,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Cutts Graduate Reviews
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)

Hector Black wrote:
We have good luck with production of autumn olive in zone 6, middle TN Hector Black
----- Original Message ----- From: "kent stasney" <staztoo@charter.net>