nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Aronia Berry Festival

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Aronia Berry Festival
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:03:49 -0500

I met Vaughn at the Aronia gathering a few weeks back.  A couple interesting things about his setup.  From the sounds of it, he is exclusively growing aronia & his set up is certified organic (or in the process of becoming so).  He was one of the few people at the gathering who didn't burn their planting with roundup before putting the plants in.

~mIEKAL