nafex - [NAFEX] Off topic...DON'T cease global warming thread

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Off topic...DON'T cease global warming thread
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:54:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/2009 11:30:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, holycow@frontiernet.net writes:

Wait a minute.  Maybe some people get riled up over this, but we are planting for the future.  The climate of the future matters more to us than to mere growers of annual vegetables.  I think the point is to toss in what evidence we find and let us all decide for ourselves.  It's easy enough to delete posts you don't want to read
.

I don't always agree with Donna, but do strongly with her above post. I delete maybe 40% of NAFEX posts w/o reading based on the subject line. Don't cut yourself off from the few benificial posts by removing yourself. Isn't that rather like cutting off your nose to spite your face? If your mind is closed to possible new informative or viewpoints on a subject, don't read those posts.

If you are reading this and don't like this subject, why are you reading this when the subject line clearly states "Off Topic!"

Jerry

  • [NAFEX] Off topic...DON'T cease global warming thread, Jwlehman, 08/21/2009