nafex - [NAFEX] vole chewing gum rodentcide

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] vole chewing gum rodentcide
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:20:38 -0400

Betsy, well that's a pretty convincing testimonial.  I'd be a fool to suggest that the efficacy of the gum is impossible without trying it and yet I'd feel like a fool to risk my trees by experimenting with it.  I think I'll try some gum before putting out traps and let you all know what happens.  It'll just be some more anecdotal evidence but it will at least be interesting.