nafex - [NAFEX] Lon J. Rombough

  • From: Toni Pralle <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Lon J. Rombough
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:57:51 -0500

I watched the videos under your signature today. It seems to me it would be much easier for you to move to north Iowa than for me to grow fruit off of my own plants. And if you lived down the road from me, I would have an expert to show me how to do everything right here ;-) That would be the most perfect arrangement, don't you think? I have stopped myself from pulling those berries..........mind is blank right now,,,,,,,,,,the ones that look like nightshade. They're blooming. I have one surviving grape that never grows. It is still a few inches tall. I've moved it to what I thought was a better place but that didn't matter. Lost a necterine, pear, peach and something else last season. Gardening is too expensive!

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/