nafex - [NAFEX] Calcium and Imidan

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Calcium and Imidan
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 02:32:39 -0400

After seeing Dennis's response, I'm seriously doubting that my concern about mixing calcium and Imidan is legitimate.  I would expect that Dennis would have picked up on it if it was, as his grasp of chemical issues involving fruit production is substantial.

So Dennis, I'm asking for your explanation of how you can safely mix calcium with Imidan without reducing the effectiveness of the Imidan?  Is the calcium formulated not to interact and affect the pH of the water in the mix?  I'm not very knowledgeable about chemistry.