nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OT mangos

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OT mangos
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:37:28 -0500

And they are twice the price now as they were last winter when they were yukky.

Twice the price? Yeah, Toni, I always like spending twice as much for something, too.

:-D

I suspect that you meant to say they were *half* the price (I don't know, myself, since I haven't priced any), so I had to give you a bad time. :-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment. - Dave Barry