nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mowing strawberries

  • From: "Raby, Brian" <brian.raby@roche.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mowing strawberries
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:10:26 -0400

Nah, I’m cool.

In a final comment, I mow my strawberries out of habit every year and when I do, I am able to see the plant stand once the leaves are removed.  Allows me to understand where the crowding is occurring so I can remove excessive plant and help me understand where the holes are in the rows so I take the ones I removed and move them to where they need to go.

Thanks for all of your input.

Brian

Sheridan, IN