nafex - [NAFEX] Pomona article

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pomona article
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:40:55 -0500

Steve wrote, "I can only think of two explanations. Either Jackie has taken new liberties in putting together an article or Jim submitted the article and has amnesia for the event."

No amnesia on my part. Even if I would have written that article, I would not have included Alan in it asking a question because it didn't happen. If the Pomona editor would have written me into asking the question I might have had a more accepting attitude than Alan had. I think Jackie took "poetic license" to make it sound more interesting and really, I don't see where it makes for any lasting effect.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
For jams, jellies, syrups and more:
www.jellygal.com
1-877-265-6856 (Toll Free)
1-218-831-7018 (My Cell)

  • [NAFEX] Pomona article, Jim Fruth, 07/21/2009