nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Plum incompatble with apricot?

  • From: anne bianca <atbianca@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Plum incompatble with apricot?
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you guys for the information.  I was worried when I read the information in that book and thought I had to change my plans of just planting them together - I am into companion planting in order to save space.  I will go ahead with my plans then and plant them in the same space...Thanks for sharing your experiences!