nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Marionberry

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Marionberry
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 01:19:25 -0400

Quite a number of the chain grocery stores around here (North Carolina)
sell Dickinson's Marion Blackberry Preserves. Oddly enough, some of the
"super" Walmarts carry it, which I thought very odd. I became quite
"addicted" to marionberries while out in Oregon, and this preserve is
actually quite good. The Dickinson web page is at
http://www.dickinsonsfamily.com/default.asp

Chris

On 04.04.2009 17:56 Ginda Fisher spoke thusly: