nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fluffy's point

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fluffy's point
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:08:34 -0700

I would guess quality is just something that varies from market to market (market as in regional or a specific outlet).  Here, the best produce in town – for appearance as well as outstanding flavor – is at the one market that carries only organic produce.  But this is the California Central Valley, where there are many experienced organic farmers.

~ Stephen