nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nature's balance?

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nature's balance?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 15:02:02 -0600

Yeah.. I believed that once.  Coddling moths convinced me otherwise.  Here in Idaho coddling moths

 do not share.  The turn every apple on the tree to a bag of brown goop.  Unless you enjoy the mixture of rotten apple and feces.. not acceptable.

Also since this is a commercial fruit production area, though less and less all the time, neglect on the part of the casual fruit growers is a significant threat to the livelihood of the few commercial orchards left here.

Naomi

Idaho- the Treasure Valley