nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mystery Pawpaw vs PA Golden

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mystery Pawpaw vs PA Golden
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 07:56:29 -0500

No I'm not sure. Pawpaws & persimmons are extremely marginal here. Every persimmon I've ever planted here has died in short order so I don't have a living plant to compare it to. The leaves other than the color look identical to all of the other seedlings. On the other hand that would be the easiest & most logical explanation.

~mIEKAL