nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Where Are Archived Messages Before 2002?

  • From: Richard Harrison <rharrison922@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Where Are Archived Messages Before 2002?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,
    Thanks!  Both of those DO work. It goes back to April 2000. Is that as far back as the forum/message board goes?
    The url on the NAFEX webpage still doesn't work.
    Yes, now I can post using the address given at the NAFEX webpage. Maybe it WAS a temporary problem. My computer didn't recognize the address that I had copied and pasted as being a valid email address---and therefore wouldn't send it.
     Thanks, again!
                                    Richard Harrison