nafex - [NAFEX] Who you callen idiot!

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Who you callen idiot!
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:17:35 -0400

Fluffy, try to hold your concentration here.  We've already covered global warming extensively and you've got to show some discipline, you know, the kind that the "idiot" has in spades (no, the pun was not intended).

Fruit plants- that's the stuff- it's what we share here.  Remember my analogy to the family Thanksgiving dinner- stay away from politics and religion.  We all know (well, maybe not) where you're coming from.  We love you anyway (speaking for all non-nihilistic-libertarians on list, I reckon).

  • [NAFEX] Who you callen idiot!, Alan Haigh, 06/03/2009