nafex - [NAFEX] Purchasing Aronia Juice

  • From: Martha Davis <martha_davis@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Purchasing Aronia Juice
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:02:28 -0600

The places I have seen aronia juice for sale has been in European groceries.  In the the Chicago area Bobeck's has had it.  I can't say about whether it has had it recently as I don't live in the area anymore.  I have enjoyed the juice, especially diluted with something milder, but the whole berries on a tart were too tough.  I suspect that jam would be good.  Think European black currants or cranberries as far as intensity of flavor goes.

Martha

  • [NAFEX] Purchasing Aronia Juice, Martha Davis, 06/02/2009