nafex - Re: [NAFEX] curing cancer with diet; and BLOCKBUSTER blueberry news (old news)

  • From: Heath Flax <8orge.onx@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] curing cancer with diet; and BLOCKBUSTER blueberry news (old news)
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:03:08 -0400

The BLOCKBUSTER blueberry news, --calling it news because I think few,
even in NAFEX, know of it, is as follows:

According to a study of a (I think) a couple decades or so, or more,
ago, which did tissue-level analyzing and testing of wild highbush
blueberry stems: it may be that, (theoretically) Blueberry bushes "do
not age"!

The tissue samples they took were from wild bushes which they had just
determined, were some 700 plus years old.
They reported that as to ageing symptoms, these tissues were
undistinguishable from tissues from very young plants.

Heath
z 5-6 Massachusetts