nafex - Re: [NAFEX] raspberries

  • From: Sheridan Shumway <rattler_mt@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] raspberries
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

growing up we had an acre and a half lot on the edge of town.....when i
turned 12 it became my job to mow the whole thing aswell as mowing the yards
of several neighbors who were elderly and didnt want to mow them their
selves....when my wife and i bought our house we got a decent deal cause the
yard was absolute crap....fine by me, easier to start with a near blank slate
than to try tearing everything out....much to my wifes dismay when we first
bought the place i originally refused to plant a lawn at all.....she finally
talked me into a patch about 20 x 25 or so in the front......the backyard is
going to be almost totally flowers and fruit and some veggies......i figure i
did enough mowing when i was a teenager to last me a life time

Sheridan S.
northeast Montana
zone 3/4

  • [NAFEX] raspberries, Ernest Plutko, 05/12/2009
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [NAFEX] raspberries, Sheridan Shumway, 05/12/2009