nafex - [NAFEX] Managing Canada Thistle in an Established Raspberry Patch

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Managing Canada Thistle in an Established Raspberry Patch
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:11:20 -0500

For those interested, Royal Oak Farm has been participating in an Agroecology and Sustainable Program with the University of Illinois on Managing Canada Thistle in an Established Raspberry Patch.  You can follow the reports on the project at http://asap.sustainability.uiuc.edu/members/dananderson/documents/norton-09.  For any of ypou who are growing raspberries on a large scale, your input is also welcome.  We have 2 other projects in the works using cover crops and will be posting results of those projects on my blog in the future.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174
Fax (609) 228-2174
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Norton;Dennis M.
FN:Dennis M. Norton
ORG:Royal Oak Farm Orchard
URL;WORK:http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard
REV:20090512T191120Z
END:VCARD

  • [NAFEX] Managing Canada Thistle in an Established Raspberry Patch, dmnorton, 05/12/2009