nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Neighbors and Fireblight

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Neighbors and Fireblight
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:36:34 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry to hear that. It's too bad your neighbor doesn't have any children who speak english around, you might be able to explain to them what's going on and they could translate. It sounds like he's trying to be cooperative, but doesn't really understand the problem. With all the volunteer groups in and around Berkeley, maybe you could find someone from a local garden club or something who could help explain things? I don't know. It would take you too long to gain fluency in Mandarin.