nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Surround effectivity against pests

  • From: Jason MacArthur <rotread@localnet.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Surround effectivity against pests
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:58:30 -0400

My experiences using Surround to control Plum Curculio here in Vermont have not been encouraging. I have built up base layers of Surround, I have sprayed after every rain, I have done everything I can to make this work, yet I can see crescent scars on the nascent fruitlets, laid through my laboriously applied clay. In short, in my orchard it doesn't work for PC.

Jason MacArthur