nafex - Re: [NAFEX] spring clean-up

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] spring clean-up
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 8:05:05 -0500

I have three, all different types. They were purchased from 2 different
vendors, a few years apart. They are in partial shade (maybe 75%) I have
lost track of the names of the cultivars, but all are selections intended
to be eaten. I might be able to look it up, but one was a replacement for
a tree that failed, and wasn't the same type, so I may have no
documentation on that one.

The one that fruited is downwind of the other two (and gets less sun). I
wonder if the direction matters. It set fruit last year, too, but the
fruit all went away well before ripening. I suspect squirrels.
___
Ginda