nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Lime Sulphur spray

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Lime Sulphur spray
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:48:37 -0500

Walter,

How many trees are you wanting to spray, what are you spraying for (rates are different by disease) and are you wanting a dry mix or self-boiled recipe? Dry mix lime sulphur is available already pre-mixed and is also available in a liquid concentrate. The organic liquid concentrate is available from Bonide and can usually be found at your local hardware store or garden supply and the rates are given on the label by variety of fruit.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174