nafex - [NAFEX] Captan powder

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Captan powder
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:02:58 -0400

For the formula of Captan I used to use, which was the agricultural standard, I would use 1 dry cup for 25 gallons of spray.  Came up with this by weighing the stuff.  I've always wanted a formula to break down per acre to per gallon though.  I end up figuring it out in some convoluted way using a ratio of another product as listed by Cornell recs.  They usually have something with per gallon and per acre calibrations.

  • [NAFEX] Captan powder, Alan Haigh, 03/21/2009