nafex - [NAFEX] The Arboreum Company Philco, Ca.

  • From: djteagle@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] The Arboreum Company Philco, Ca.
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 12:32:02 -0500

Hello all, I'm new to Nafex. I'm wondering if any of you has had experience with ordering from The Arboreum Company in Philco Ca. I'm looking for a Raritan Rose peach tree and have tried all the nurseries I usually do business with, Adams, Cummins, Raintree, Boyer, no one has that variety. I received the winter edition of Pomona, and saw an ad in there for The Arboreum on page 74. I emailed them and they have the peach. It's strictly an email company, no phone number, I don't have any info on them at all, and I'm hoping someone on the list will. Thanks, Sandra.

  • [NAFEX] The Arboreum Company Philco, Ca., djteagle, 03/01/2009