nafex - [NAFEX] Lydecker plum

  • From: "Anton Ptak" <antonptak@gmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Lydecker plum
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:19:25 -0600

Jim,

Bailey Nurseries offers this variety - they are out for this year but should have it again in 2010 (At least it's listed in their catalog). I was considering ordering some for 2010 (they only sell in bundles of 10 at wholesale, and there's a sizeable minimum order amount for orchards of $750-1000) and if you wanted to go in on a portion of a bundle let me know closer to summer when they start taking orders again. Or it would be possible to go through one of the retail nurseries that work with them.

Anton Ptak
(planting this year in western WI)

  • [NAFEX] Lydecker plum, Erdman, James, 02/19/2009
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • [NAFEX] Lydecker plum, Anton Ptak, 02/19/2009