nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Raspberries / Japanese Beetles ( Anthony Curcio )

  • From: Anthony Curcio <apc@vassolinc.com>
  • To: "'nafex@lists.ibiblio.org'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Raspberries / Japanese Beetles ( Anthony Curcio )
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:58:27 -0600

Since we seem to be on a Raspberry roll. Our biggest problem last year was Japanese beetles. They covered our plants ( and Trees ). We had no idea what to use on the berries. Tried flicking them into a pail with soapy water which only seemed to open up places for more beetles to land. We like to munch on whatever is available when we work in our orchard. I thought of Surround but I dont know if you could ever that grit out of a berry ?

Any help would be great.

Anthony z4b Nth. IL.

Anthony P. Curcio
CEO