nafex - [NAFEX] piñata apple

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: NAFEx <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] piñata apple
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:20:43 -0500

Oh, you know that store where I bought the 2 smallish persimmons? While I was there I bought 3 apples just to try them. I usually never buy apples when I have a bunch at home in storage, but these were a variety I had never heard of. Piñata apples. Is this an older variety under a new name for marketing purposes or is this a newer one that I just haven't encountered before?
It did have a little more complex taste than the average store apple but, to me, it still tasted like a grocery store apple.

Steve in the Adirondacks