nafex - [NAFEX] Annual Meeting Too Technical for Newbie?

  • From: T Phillips <canineaficionado@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Annual Meeting Too Technical for Newbie?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:40:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks-
The annual meeting in Grand Junction, CO is in my home state, and I'm tempted to go. But I know so little and am such a beginner that I wonder if it will be beneficial, or just send me into overload. All we have now are a couple of hardy cherries, a Fuji, a Honeycrisp, and some jostaberries, all less than 3 years planted.  Any thoughts? And thanks for the incredible info you all are willing to share.
Tina
 now z5, but moving to z3-4