nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OFF-TOPIC: Google

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@speakeasy.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OFF-TOPIC: Google
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:41:47 -0800

If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like you might have a virus on your machine. Time to use a good virus scan program. If you manage to get your PC cleaned of the virus, you'll still need to institute the kind of security procedures that will prevent you from getting virii again. If you own a PC using Windows, constant vigilance is the only thing that will work.

http://www.microsoft.com/protect/computer/viruses/default.mspx

http://lifehacker.com/software/virus-killers/free-windows-virus- protection-with-clamwin-030877.php