nafex - [NAFEX] Sources for rootstock seed

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Sources for rootstock seed
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:36:05 -0800 (PST)

Lawyer Nurseries carries seeds for everything you could possibly want to
grow. They sell by weight in small and large amounts. They are American,
but they ship almost everything (but not stone fruit seeds) to Canada if you
are willing to pay a fortune. I have heard that their seeds may be on the
dry side and not germinate very well, I'll let you know in spring. I bought
M. ranetka, Stone Pine, and Siberian Pear from them.

PICO in Canada sells a few seeds in the cherry, apple, peach, apricot and
pear categories.

Sarah

Edmonton, AB

Sorry, I accidentally sent it out without a subject!

  • [NAFEX] Sources for rootstock seed, Sarah Kehler Ewing, 01/09/2009