nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 71, Issue 30

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 71, Issue 30
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:23:35 -0800

Here, the Golden Russet I've had will nearly bear itself to death - it needs lots of thinning. Roxbury Russet is decidedly lighter bearing. GR is so sweet it makes your face and hands sticky eating it. Roxbury is less sweet with more acid.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/