nafex - [NAFEX] Provocative Tag Lines

  • From: "K Q" <kumquat@operamail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Provocative Tag Lines
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:51:55 -0800

Are these philosophical tag-lines / witicism's never to be questioned or
challenged? They are, after all, anchored to fruit related posts. Please
explain why they cannot be responded to.

Imagine that we could revive a Christian of the FIRST century.
The man would prove to be a total ignoramus, except on matters
of faith. His beliefs about geography, astronomy, and medicine
would embarrass even today's child, but he would know more or
less everything there is to know about SALVATION. He ate, lived,
and breathed JESUS:
his name was Peter, his name was John,
their names were Matthew, Mark, Luke and Paul. - Ken Quattlebaum