nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Old Southern Apples by Lee Calhoun

  • From: "Chris Garriss" <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Old Southern Apples by Lee Calhoun
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:43:35 +0000

I got my copy (admittedly quite some time ago) directly from Lee.  Have you tried contacting him directly?

For any of you with an interest, and reasonably close Lee has been involved with a NC state historic site:  Horne Creek Farm (http://www.nchistoricsites.org/horne/horne.htm) where they (he actually) has established Horne Creek's heritage apple orchard.

Chris